Hi and welcome back to my blog!
We are currently in South-Africa for 2 weeks. Yeah!!! It was so special to spend Easter Weekend with family and especially spending quality time with my amazing Mom! My mom is the heart of our family. There aren’t enough words to describe how LOVED she is. With this I decided to put together a few Mother’s Day gift ideas for my South-African followers.
I know it’s still a few weeks until Mother’s Day, but it’s never too early to start looking at options of how to spoil your Mother or your BabyMamma on this special day.
Even though we’ve been expats for nearly 10 years we celebrate Mother’s and Father’s Day on the same dates as South-Africa. I guess for us it just feels a bit more special that way.
I’ve put together a list of beautiful items for under R400 available online and some also in store in South-Africa. For those who would like to spend more this year, I’ve put together a list of 5 luxury items.
10 Items under R400
1. A fabulous Buzzed Stone Laptop Sleeve from Zana for the working Mom. Available in leather or fabric @ R390. I love this!
2. A cute little #Bossmom mommy T-shirt from Meraki Lifestyle @ R220. Visit their online shop for more beautiful options!
3. The new Baby Organiser from The Beauty Box is a fab option @ R299 for the Mom who loves to be organised and enjoys makeup and beauty products.
4. How amazing is this Jacintha Tablecloth from Poetry? Available online and in store @ R399. The perfect gift for a mom who loves home decor and making her surroundings beautiful.
5. From InBloom Studio these unique tassel earrings @ R199. Love Love Love!!! There’s only a limited amount available so don’t wait too long! I might actually get myself a pair, it’s just so gorgeous.
6. Moments with God for Moms is a great everyday read for Moms with kids of all ages. Available to buy from CUM Books @ R169.95
7. In my opinion every lady needs Popsocket @ R159 – R219. I bought one a few weeks ago and I honestly don’t know why I did not buy one sooner. Super comfortable grip and great for watching videos on your phone.
8. A beautiful Cosmetic Bag from MiGi Designs available in different prints @ R380. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and print options.
9. How adorable is this Rose Gold Elephant Ring Holder from Beaudell? A luxury addition to any dressing table @ R250.
10. This fabulous Vegan Friendly handmade purse @ R385 from Eco GemGem. Just love the beautiful king protea material! Contact them at email@example.com to order.
Five Luxury Items
1. 9ct Initial Pendant Necklace from Baby Couture. They have it available in Rose Gold, Yellow Gold, White Gold and Silver. Visit their website BabyCouture to view all options available.
3. The Postcall Designer Bag in the colour Rose Gold Bling from Stonecamp. This bag is a showstopper.
4. A pair of exquisite Ayala Bar SA earrings. I absolutely love this pair from their Hip Collection.
5. Every Mom needs a good cup of coffee in the morning or more! Treat her with a Nespresso Machine and she’ll be spoiled with a latte or cappuccino every morning! I mean what’s to loose…happy wife, happy life!
Ladies if you see something that you like make sure to share this with your hubbies!
I hope this post inspired you to treat your Mom and/or BabyMamma EXTRA special this Mother’s Day! All Moms deserve to know how much they are appreciated and LOVED.
PS: I’ll be doing a similar post for Father’s Day sometime in May. 😉
Thank you so much for reading!
Lots of Love